Sunday 5 September 2010

DoubleZeroAmI but I was IAmDoubleZero

Due to a slight mishap (between blogger and my supposed email account) I can no longer access my original blog on this subject (*sigh*).  Still rather than fight over that, I've decided to start a fresh (as I hadn't posted much to that other site), so it will just have to wither on the vine (possibly quite apt really).

So this little blog will provide an insight into my progression to being cured of testicular cancer.  Feel free to read, reflect and learn what you need.  Obviously the stuff I'll be posting is mainly to do with me, I've no medical background, so don't take anything verbatim.  But if I provide a bit of insight for someone then so much the better.

Enjoy
  DoubleZero (once of http://iamdoublezero.blogspot.com/)

No comments:

Post a Comment