Wednesday 8 September 2010

2010/09/07 - Day 7 of 63, take two nurses...

I am, currently, on daily injections to boost my immune system (this is a hangover from last year's radiotherapy as it also effected my bone marrow).  These injections are subcutaneous, but because I am pathetic I haven't been strong enough to self administer and so one of the community nurses comes around.

Yesterday (day 7) two of them came and the second one was the nurse who took (15) staples out of last years operation wound...  Okay 15 might not be that many, but the scar is only 3" long... and a good number of those had somewhat healed over before their extraction, I remember them well...

Other than that not much to report, I felt very knackered and my body (upper arms and scalp) has erupted in spots as my body "runs down" (nice...)

No comments:

Post a Comment