Saturday 23 October 2010

23/10/2010 Day 53 - One bag to go!

Yesterday (22nd Oct) was Bleomycin day, and went without a hitch.  I got to the hospital (quick stop at Costa Coffee for a brew and a cake) on time and they were (unlike the last outpatient visit) really quick.  I've obviously been there a lot, because I knew everyone of the staff this time around.

Shortly after being shown to my "room" sensual Julie arrived and was straight in with a foot massage - very nice, and totally distracted me from the cannula experience!  (Which I have to say was probably the best cannula incision that I've had to date).

Bloods came back fine and I was off...  Not only that, my immunity injections (and sleeping pills) came back within half an hour, so the whole thing went like a dream...

Back home, kids and dog spending the night at the in-laws, feeling much better (on the up after the chemo blues) so last night was pretty good as well.

And now (next Friday) just the one bag of poison left to go... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment