Thursday 21 October 2010

21/10/2010 Day 51 - Back to normal

This last week I've done nothing.  Actually not quite true, I've done very little other than feel unwell and waiting for the up turn!  Last night (slightly earlier than expected?) the "upswing" started and today, whilst still a bit "off colour" I feel okay - just in time for tomorrow's Bleo... which is the last but-one... hopefully.

Not much else to say, this down period wasn't as bad as cycle 2, but it wasn't great.  But the fact that I knew I'd been through the worst one helped.  Probably the worst part of this time was yesterday, when I had my first "flash back" through the whole process (thinking this time last week I was hooked with another six hours to go).  It was my first, and only flashback so far and it took a bit of the wind out of me.

Still, only two bags to go and then we start the next part of my life...

No comments:

Post a Comment